Thursday, April 21st • Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road
THE WINNER'S TOOL KIT
Think you've forgotten something? Here's what you have missed. Click on them to claim them now.
SUBMISSIONS - HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED
1. Entry Document
You must submit a 5 A4 page (MAX) PDF document, which must include ALL supporting materials, like graphs, testimonials etc. This must be in Portrait format.
2. 50 word entry summary (300 characters MAX)
Summary of your entry written in the 3rd person. This will be used in the Awards' event guide.
3. 2 high-quality JPEG photos relevant to your entry (at least 300dpi)
These will represent your entry in the Awards' AV presentation.
4. A high-quality JPEG version of your organisation logo (at least 300dpi)
Used for the Awards' AV presentation.
5. Trophy Recipient
We require the name and position of the person accepting the trophy on your organisation's behalf should you be successful.
Maximum File Size: All files must be no more than 8 MB per item.
READY TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY?
If you have finished your entries, please follow the steps below to submit them to the relevant categories.
- Choose the categories you wish to enter
- Click the view criteria button and complete the form